Cressi START BCDIC721700
START a new simple, durable and efficient jacket designed around the needs of dive centers and professional businesses which require an affordable, reliable, highly durable product.
- The air bladder combines Cordura© 1000 Deniers on the outside, pockets and shoulder pads and 500 Deniers on the inside.
- The pressure gauge and octopus anchoring systems are integrated, which is especially useful for dive centers.
- Large capacity pockets with large handle zippers and Velcro.
- Waist strap independent of the air bladder to prevent constriction when inflated.
- Chest strap.
- Very light and durable semi-rigid backpack.
- Size shown on right shoulder pad.
- Shoulder pad cover open at the bottom for doubled octopus hose insertion.
- Direct System with dual air filtration and easy disassembly for emergency cleaning.
- Extraordinary size/buoyancy ratio thanks to the new design and the spacers installed inside the air bladder: XS 13.3Kg S 14.3Kg M 15.3Kg L 17.3Kg XL 20.4Kg.
Cordura 1000 Denier on the outside panel and 500 Denier on the inside. Cordura is more resistant to erosion caused by long-term friction and extends the duration of the weldings, as it is harder than Nylon. This is especially important for dive centers where the jackets are often inflated to their maximum capacity
The waist strap is independent of the air bladder and cummerbund. This means the strap can be tightened while the jacket is deflated without constricting the diver's stomach when the jacket is inflated
Inflator with double air filtration system; under the hose connection stem and around the valve. Easily disassembled for small cleaning operations, even at the beach (sand infiltration, etc)