We are thrilled to announce our 3rd trip for 2023. The Next trip is to the Island of Kavaratti in Lakshadweep. The trip is planned for 5N & 6D. The trip commences from Kochi on Oct 31st. Guests will have to make arrangements to reach Kochi airport where we will next depart to Agatti Island by air. Once we arrive at Agatti Island, we have arranged for a ferry transfer (typically 2 hours) to the island of Kavaratti. Kavaratti, our home for the next few days, offers a variety of dive sites that are suitable for completing your PADI Open Water Course, AOW Course or just for wonderful fun diving. The pristine and untouched reefs around Kavaratti house a wide variety of fish, sharks, turtles and rays. A pleasurable experience for any level of diver.
Guests on trip: 10 -12 + 1 dive leader from Aquanaut India
Itinerary for the week
- Day 1 | Oct 31st - Travel day. We will reach our location in the evening only
- Day 2 | Nov 1st - 3 Dives (Including 1 check dive in the morning)
- Day 3 | Nov 2nd - 3 Dives
- Day 4 | Nov 3rd - 3 Dives
- Day 5 | Nov 4th - 1 Dive + 1 *Complimentary dive (24 hours surface time before our flight)
- Day 6 | Nov 5th - Boat transfer to Agatti and return flight back to mainland India
Please note that for all divers completing 10 dives, we are offering an 11th dive free of cost.
- Entry permit
- 10 Dives (8 Day+ 2 Night)
- AC Accommodation (Twin Sharing)
- Food (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Internal Transfers - Agatti- Kavaratti and Kavaratti Agatti Ferry)
- Airport Pickup and Drop *Nitrox free for Nitrox certified divers
- Full set of equipment hire costs for the week Cost
- Flight Tickets
- Extra Dives
- Snorkelling trips if any
- Tips and gratuities
- Single room occupancy request
- GST@5% *Any personal purchases *Anything not mentioned or included above
Bank Transfer details:
Account holder name: Aquanaut India
Bank name: Indian Overseas Bank
Type: Current A/C
IFSC code: IOBA0001568
Account number: 156802000000621
- 30% - To book your spot - Sept 5th, 2023 - ₹ 25,000
- 50% - By Sept 20th, 2023
- 20% - By October 5th, 2023 - Balance + GST@5%
Note: Once your spot on the trip is booked, we do not offer refunds except in extreme circumstances or Covid cases and this is limited to the amount reimbursed by our partners in Lakshadweep.
Entry to Lakshadweep is restricted and with allowed with a permit only. The partner centre needs to apply for a permit with the following docs
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) obtained by us locally in our respective state
- Recent Passport Photo
- Aadhar copy
- Name of the Father
- Mobile No
- Email ID
Once they apply for a permit it takes 7-10 working days for approval. Therefore all documents to be submitted before the 10th of October, 2023.
Other Terms and Conditions
- All guests (Divers / non divers) to make full payments share required document copies and Travel Tickets 20 days before departure (By October10th, 2023).
- The responsibility to obtain the PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) is on the guest only
- Guests to be double vaccinated and to carry vaccination certificates
- Dive insurance is highly recommended : https://diveassure.com/en-intl/home/?pid=14368
- The final call for a dive or a snorkel trip will be taken by the dive guide/leader at the partner dive centre at Lakshadweep. In case of bad weather or any other circumstance, dives could be cancelled without prior announcement.
- Alcohol is NOT permitted in Lakshadweep
- As much we promise you all the marine life in the world on all our dives, it is after all nature and what we end up seeing and experiencing will be our luck too!
- We DO NOT offer refunds if the guest is unable to complete the course or has any issues while doing so
- We assume that you have understood and accept all the terms and conditions mentioned above when you join us for this trip
FOR MORE DETAILS ON THE TRIP:
Contact - Dive group leader: Abhishek Sukumaran