If you are looking for a mask that has been in a product line for years and has proven itself to be a universal and quality mask then look no further. The Focus is the traditional battle horse of the Cressi range and one of the most popular masks in the world. It is one of the first dive mask with inclined glasses, a patented technology of Cressi (US6272693).
Lightweight and compact, it has a soft hypoallergenic silicone skirt, complete with double feathered edge seal that provides an excellent fit and high level of comfort even with prolonged use. A low volume mask with minimum eye-lens distance ensures excellent field of view in all directions.
The strap buckles are revolving for instant adjustment. The silicone mask strap is a wide split strap design for even dispersion for increased fit and comfort. It has an easy-to-reach one-hand nose pocket for ear equalization which can be utilized even when wearing thick gloves. To protect the mask when not in use the Focus comes with a hard plastic protective mask box.
On the Focus it is possible to install graduated optical lenses.
- Type: dive mask with inclined two-lenses, a Cressi patented technology (U.S. PAT 6272693 B1)
- Versions: clear silicone, black silicone
- Materials: hypoallergenic silicone, hi-tech polymers
- Strap buckles: revolving, instant adjustment
- Low internal volume:
- Frame dimensions: 157 x 70 mm
- Weight: 175 g
- Graduated lenses (optional): from -1.00 to -8.00 dioptres with intervals of 0.5 dioptres