An elegant expression of simple, functional design, the Leonardo is a must-have for divers entering the sport and those who “just want to dive.”
A single button interface makes it effortless to program Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes the first time a diver picks the computer up, and an edge-to-edge, high-definition screen gives large numerical displays in a computer that is still compact and travel-friendly.
The clearly visible battery life indicator and distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace-of-mind during the dive.
The Leonardo can also be fullynre-set after each use, making it an excellent choice for rental department.
- Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes
- FO2 adjustable between 21% and 50%
- PO2 adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar
- CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator
- Single button interface (short push changes function, longer push selects functions)
- Three levels of user-adjustable conservatism
- User-selectable Deep Stop function
- Modified Haldne and Wienke algorithm
- Ascent rate alarm (10 m per minute)
- Log book for 60 dives/75 hours of information with 20-second samplingrate
- Battery life indicator
- Distinct, easy-to-hear audible alarms
- User changeable battery
- Adjustable unit of measure: English or Metric
- Backlit display
- Built-in calendar and clock
- Possibility of eventual total reset, useful for renting purposes
- PC/Mac interface with simulator and dive profile (optional)
* Leonardo is the first computer designed, developed and produced 100% in Italy by subsidiary Cressi Electronica created 4 years ago.
* User-Friendly Display System”. The information display, screen contrast, proportions and digit size have been carefully chosen for ease of use. Back-lit.
* CR2430 replaceable by the user without tools